dissertation instruire plaire an example thesis statement how to write a statement in support of application hochu viagra 6 car good dissertation topics for architecture cialis quando va assunto priligy dosage homework help do my paper https://samponline.org/blacklives/gonorrhea-hesi-case-study/27/ buy canadian cialas on line how to start an exemplification essay https://eagfwc.org/men/can-amoxicillan-affect-clomid/100/ child labor essay https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/drogas-similares-viagra/35/ click https://heystamford.com/writing/buy-term-papers-cheap/8/ compare and contrasting essay topics https://carlgans.org/report/essay-contests-scholarship/7/ analysis of an argument gmat essays movie rudy essay como e usado o viagra imm8 generic viagra https://ncappa.org/term/advantages-of-world-wide-web-essay/4/ who is the daddy homework https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/write-doctoral-thesis/33/ what is the difference between expository essays and business communication https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/does-cymbalta-increase-prolactin-levels/14/ click levitra online kopen source best way cut down words essay http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/canadian-drugstore-viagra/68/ Gold Seal Homes strives for higher standards, and consistency in home building. By offering consistent baseline standards, and always pushing our standards higher, Gold Seal Homes brings you many options that are well above building codes. This protects your investment, adds efficiency to your home, and increases both initial and long term quality of your house.
- Floor joists; engineered wood I-beam silent floor.
- 3/4″ tongue and groove Floor sheathing. (Glue & Screw application)
- 2 x 6 exterior walls (16″ on centre).
- 7/16″ roof sheathing.
- 3/8″ wall sheathing.
- Engineer approved roof trusses.
- 6″ basement frost walls
Cabinets / Flooring
- Shaker panel oak or raised panel white cabinets with European hardware.
- soft-close hinges and drawer slides
- Laminate counter tops.
- Full height tile on kitchen back splashes.
- 40 oz stain guard nylon carpet over 8 lb underlay.**
- Sheet vinyl linoleum over 3/8 underlayment.
- Bathtub ceramic tile to 6′ height.
Insulation & Drywall
- R22-Exterior walls w/ formaldehyde free fibreglass bats.
- R50-Upper most ceilings insulated with loose fill fibreglass**
- R40-Vaulted Ceilings
- R27-Basement walls, full height.
- Low visibility R-28 PVC attic hatch.
- Windows and doors sealed with expanding foam.
- Ceilings boarded with CD board and finished with Spantex.
- Bath/Shower enclosures boarded with Denshield tile backer.
- Round corners standard**
- Attached Garage insulated and boarded
- Water lines: 1/2″ PEX run from distribution manifold.
- 50 US gallon high-efficiency hot water tank (gas fired).
- Bathroom sinks are oval china with single lever chrome tap.
- Kitchen sink: double stainless steel with single lever chrome tap.
- Shower taps are pressure balanced.
- Low Flush toilets**
- Footings & Foundation walls: 25 MPA type 50 concrete (rebar reinforced).
- Garage pad, Driveway & sidewalks 27.5 MPA type 50 concrete(rebar reinforced).
- Floor slab: 25 MPA type 50 concrete.
- Weeping tile continuous at base of footings and connected to sump pit.
- Sidewalk: 4′ wide concrete to driveway.
- Driveway: poured concrete width of standard garage.
- Walls and corners covered with vinyl siding (customer choice of colour)
- Roof eaves, eavetroughing and window trims are pre-finished aluminum.
- Garage door is sectional metal insulated. (colour to match siding)
- Shutters, accents and stone as per architectural controls.
- 50 year asphalt shingles. (customer choice of colour)**
- Windows double glazed with argon gas, picture or slider (casements optional)
- Bedroom windows are oversized from code for increased safety
- Decorative grills on street elevations (customer choice of colour & style)
- Exterior doors are durable fibreglass & insulated**
- 100 amp service electrical breaker w. 48 circuits.
- Chime kit, programmable thermostat,
- 3 telephone and 3 cable services installed.
- Bath fan timers (where there are showers)
- Light fixtures as per customer selection based on allowance.
- Exterior boxes are energy efficient PVC / Neoprene enclosures.
- Rough in for food disposal unit.
- Exterior soffit plug and hidden switch for Christmas lights.
- Garage door opener & two remotes.
- White semi silent switches.
- Central Vacuum roughed in. (outlets/drops only)**
- GFI: bathrooms and exterior outlets.
- Smoke detectors/Carbon Monoxide detectors as per code.
Mechanical & Heating*
- One 95 % high-efficiency gas fired furnace with pleated media filter.
- All heat runs sealed with aluminum tape.
- All duct work power vacuumed before occupancy.
- One bath fan per bathroom with timer switch
- Humidifier installed if optional hardwood or engineered flooring selected.
- Fireplace: As per plan (Gas direct vent c/w on/off switch and glass front (fan optional)).
Paint / Stain & Interior Finishes
- Interior drywall surfaces painted with two coats good quality latex paint over primer coat.
- Woodwork painted or stained to match cabinets.
- Painted doors and mouldings.
- Pewter or chrome hardware.
- French door comes with pantry.
- Weiser door hardware – 3 hinges per door